Two classes a week all year except school holidays
During the weekly classes, you will practice a range of techniques like throwing, hand building or even Raku firing
- Thursday evening 7 pm to 9.30 pm
- Saturday morning 9.30 am to 12 am
Price: 200 € for a card of ten courses or 400 € per year (30 courses) or 25 € for an individual course – (group of 5 to 6 people)
(Cost of firing: 4 €/kg of clay over 2 kg of clay/ month/ student)
- initiation to throwing clay : centering the clay, make it bigger. Learning the 8 basic forms. Starting with a weight of 500 g and progressive increase.
- trimming part, fixing spout and handles.
- initiation to hand building : coil building and slab building.
- decoration of the pots with slip or oxides juices when the clay is still leather hard
- glaze approach : their compositions, firing temperatures, the elaboration of a glaze.
- Raku firing at the end of the year.